LARGE CLIMB PACK (MOSS / BORDEAUX)
This Epperson Mountaineering’s most popular and best selling backpack, the Large Climb Pack and for good reason. It offers easy-access portability in a high capacity pack, well suited for everyday use as well as weekend expeditions and travels. The cylindrical design and draw cord closure system are inspired by climbing rope bags.
EM’s experiences climbing with the backpack led to the addition of the distinct and easy-to-use carabiner front closure which now defines the pack. Each backpack is constructed using premium, American-made components, making them as tough as the climbers who inspired them.
- DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- 4 external YKK zip pockets
- Inside laptop sleeve
- American-made, climbing-spec carabiner closure
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain)
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Padded, breathable contoured shoulder straps
- Climbing-spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Built-in padding on the bottom of the main storage compartment
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas
- 22.5L internal space